Student Appreciation: Alejandro Rodriguez

Sophia Sanchez, Staff Writer

Alejandro Keith Rodriguez is a sophomore at HHS.  His favorite hobbies to do/ play are soccer, video games, reading, and learning. Alejandro is part of CSF and the JV boys soccer team. A quote he trys to live by is “Pay attention, it’s free” Alejandro says, “People who have positively and tremendously impacted my life would have to be my godfather and grandmother. I would not be the person I am without them and the countless lessons they have instilled in me.” In his junior year of highschool he wants to, “Take at least 3 AP classes and pass them with A’s while still participating in sports.” A memory from freshman year that he won’t forget is, “Freshman year was pretty crazy, I stayed on zoom the whole time and it was for sure an experience I will never forget.” His plans after graduation are, “To go straight to a university and maybe start a business.” His dream job is, “Anesthesiologist, I’ve always wanted to be in the medical field and this profession really stuck out to me.” A fun fact or something interesting that Alejandro wants people to know is, “I am a strong believer in hard work and I believe that if you work hard enough, you will be able to take yourself almost anywhere you want to go.”