Sporting Events for the Month of September

Martin Ochoa, Staff Writer

This coming month has a lot of events and days where we don’t have school.

Golf looks like it’s starting to heat up so these are all the game dates for this month. September 6th, September 8th, September 13th, September 19th, September 22nd, September 27th, And September 29th.

Cross Country is running ahead as the games this month are; September 7th, September 10th, September 15, September 17th

Volleyball looks like it has several games this month as well and they are; September 7th, September 9th, September 10th, September 12th, September 13th, September 14th, September 19th, September 21st, September 26th,  and September 28th.

Last but not least these are the HHS Football games on; September 9th, September, 16th, September 23rd, and September 30th.

According to Mr. Bernard, Hughson High School’s athletic director, “So in football we got Escalon on the 16th. That should be a good game, they’re pretty good but we’re good too”.

Mr. Bernard also added,”For cross country our boys should win this next tournament and girls should slide in 2nd. For varsity they have a meet in Woodbridge which is really competitive.”

He continued by stating,”In volleyball I know Ripon and Hilmar are going to be competitive and are coming up in the next 2 weeks.”

He concluded with,”Girls golf are 1 and 1 in league matches and should win the next game.”