Students Share Embarrassing Moments at School

Presley Wells and Sophia Sanchez

We have interviewed students from Hughson High School to find out the most embarrassing thing that has happened to them in the classroom.

Aiden Sanchez, a freshman had to say” When I was in 8th grade I bombed the classroom and my science teacher was allergic to aerosol and she almost passed out. She had a bloody nose and couldn’t breathe. My excuse was I wanted to smell good.” 

Adisyn Powers, a freshman had to say “ This year in ag bio I fell asleep and the class was reading and I got called on to read and I read the whole wrong chapter.”

Payton King, a Freshman said “ This year I was walking into my class late and I tripped in front of everyone and they all started laughing.”

Gavin Mendoza, a freshman, stated “In math class this year my mom bought me a coffee and I spilled it all over me.”

Claire Venturini, a Junior reported “One time my dress was stuck in my shorts and my friends had to tell me because some guys that walked by wouldn’t.”

Finley Wells, a sophomore said “One time in class I farted and blamed it on this kid who smelt and everyone believed me.”

Natalie Wohler, a junior stated “ My stomach growled really loud and everyone looked at me.”

Britain Marker, a Junior, had to say “I tripped and fell going up for a presentation.”